bugs

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Sat Apr 8 19:42:51 EDT 2006

On 09/04/2006, at 9:26, Garrett Hylltun wrote:

>   The intent of the code is far too obvious for you or anyone else
> here to say any different.
Ah, the sweetness of certainty; the certainty of not knowing.

> You're just upset because your belief that bug free is impossible
> was shown to be wrong.
Mark did not put that position so far as I recall. Neither did I. You
may recall I have consistently referred to questions of scale.
Either attack the correct person, or stop putting up straw men and go
back to your contributions to this list.

David