Register at Forums to See Everything

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Apr 8 15:32:16 EDT 2006

Recently, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> There are a couple of forums that require registration in order to see them
> (many that currently do not, will also change). You are missing a couple of
> nuggets of goodness if you do not register.

It's great to see Rev provide an outlet for communication that has been
requested for years.  But like others, I hope email access will be provided.
Besides missing out on "nuggets of goodness", some of us have nuggets we
won't be able to contribute simply by virtue of not having the time to wade
through the forum format.

Thanks for listening Lynn.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi