Software at the Speed of Thought

thulme thhulme at mac.com
Sat Apr 8 12:51:27 EDT 2006

Same here. Basically paid double for it. Ended up getting it directly from
Dan after ordering thru RunRev. But still very happy with the ebook, in
particular the step by step application at the end of the book. It's one of
the best tutorials I've read and I've read many. What made it so good in my
opinion was that Dan injects a lot of his thought process into the tutorial.
Wish he would write a few more. I'd buy them.

Tim