Valentina

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat Apr 8 01:44:57 EDT 2006

Hi all.

Is anyone with something less than a doctorate in highly complex
programming languages using Valentina succesfully? What I am looking
for is something I can use to EASILY create indexed tables and then
quickly find, edit and update those tables. I know SQL has become the
standard way of doing things, but the "S" is ANYTHING but SIMPLE,
especially when it comes to querys. Maybe it's just the manuals are
not very clear. I get most of it in principle, but I simply cannot
take the time to learn a few hundred more functions at this point. I
need to get to work on the INTERFACE. To do that, I need to make
tables for the data. I will need to do that programmatically later.

I suppose if someone knows a better reference for Valentina then
those horribly writtten manuals they provide it would be a HUGE
start! Otherwise I am going to have to write off the money I spent
for Valentina and find something else.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management