Linux Engine Licensing - Please Read

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 8 00:37:51 EDT 2006

Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> - do not download it.
>
> If someone has a EULA linked to a particular version of the engine that
> expressly allows this, send it to me ASAP - I am easily convinced by
> previously issued EULAs.

 From the website Richard pointed you to:

"It can be used to run .mt scripts similar
to the way the UNIX engines run them, and so can be used to develop
CGI applications on Win32 systems with HTTP servers that support
stdio-based communication.

As is the case for UNIX console-mode development, there are no script
length limits in this engine, and use of this engine free but
unsupported."

Probably a good thing to know. I didn't.

-Chipp