How to create hypertext links

Bob Wilson bob at ners.com
Fri Apr 7 17:42:10 EDT 2006

I have a situation where I need to load forms with text that includes links.
Right now, they are stored in the source database as follows:

The <j>rain in Spain</j> falls mainly in the plains.

The text to be hyperlinked is "rain in Spain".  The <j> and </j> are not to
be displayed.

I can't find anything in the Revolution documentation that describes
hypertext-like characters that I can preload in the text stream to create
linked text segments.

So my question is - what's the best way to load this text and create linked
segments while I'm loading it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Bob Wilson