How long does one put up with crashing? - reply

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 17:25:19 EDT 2006

On 7 Apr 2006, at 21:19, Chipp Walters wrote:

> But, then there's another problem (at least for me). Currently, I'd
> like
> to get my hands on a 2.6.6 version of Rev. But the latest installer I
> have is 2.6.1, which when properly online updated, goes to 2.6.6 (bug
> fixes mostly). But, because the online update now only points to 2.7,
> how does one go about getting the update to 2.6.6? Is there
> somewhere an
> archived version of 2.6.6 and if so, where?

Chipp, are you talking about engine version numbers or Rev App
version numbers? The reason I'm asking is that I don't recall a Rev
App of version of 2.6.6.

The latest pre-2.7 version I have here is 2.6.1, which has an engine
versione of 2.6.6.

The 2.6.1 engine version is what shipped with Rev 2.5.

(As of 2.7, the engine and app versions are the same, thank goodness.)

Cheers
Dave