[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Apr 7 12:32:46 EDT 2006

David, et al:

> In the case of the bugs I mentioned, you'd have to blind and in a drug
> induced haze not to spot them! Some of them occur on an hourly basis!

For the past two weeks I have been scripting at least four hours daily
using Rev v2.7 on Windows XP.

I have experienced no crashes--even when trying to force a crash for
Rev Support.  I don't spot the bugs you mention because (a) I'm not
using the same features your are, and (possibly) (b) because I allow
most messages to pass up the message chain rather than trying to force
them to a centralized object library.

This is not said to discredit you; but to point out that RunRev is so
feature-rich and can be applied to such different applications that one
developer's experience may be entirely different from another's.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company