How long does one put up with crashing?

mfstuart at cox.net mfstuart at cox.net
Fri Apr 7 11:43:18 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm hoping that Rev puts up here! I'm getting a little
tired and frustrated of the IDE crashing when I'm building an application.
I've never known of a software product that crashes
like RunRev Studio 2.7 does. I've seen Alpha releases
that crash less times.

I've been developing commercial software for 14 years,
with a different product, and have never seen the likes
of this before.

Platform: WinXP SP2; MySQL 4.x.; Studio 2.7

RunRev, you've got to do something about this real fast!
I hope that you are planning a 2.7.1 release within the
next month to fix this.
This is serious stuff that makes one think of looking for a refund.

This comment has also been submitted to support @ runrev.com.

Regards,

Mark Stuart