It's late, I'm tired and grouchy and I can't figure out a way to do this!

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Fri Apr 7 01:34:49 EDT 2006

I love this subject line.  It reminds me of my days with Datachecker DTS
when we did a forty eight hour (nodoze equipped) programming bender
and would write comments in the code (Clipper back then) that read
like" "This works, as fast as I can bleeding make out, if you don't like
it shove ti 'cos it's late, I'm tired and I've drunk to much turps".
;-)

Scott