Constellation on Linux

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:43:02 EDT 2006

Jerry......

Any word/idea on how the current release of Constellation behaves on
2.7under OS X? I've been hesitating to upgrade to
2.7 because of all the "issues" I've read about and I don't really *need*
any of the features new in 2.7 for my apps but I'm also by nature a
bleeding-edge guy so I'd shift to 2.7 if I was sure Constellation worked
there.