[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 6 20:05:40 EDT 2006

On 7 Apr 2006, at 00:59, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
>> Ok, a bit more on the Colorization bug and the Spurious Save Dialog.
>> I just did this:
>>
>> Opened a script, some of the colorization worked but not all, e.g.
>> comments were colored, but words like "if" were colored but
>> things like "me" were not.
>>
>> I selected Colorize, the apply button was disabled.
>
> Did you bugzilla this? The first step to recovery is admitting you
> never
> bugzilla'd :-)

It's been this way for 2 years, do you really that that BZing it now
will make any difference what-so-ever? I'd be willing to bet a round
of beers that it wouldn't!

Plus, I'm not 100% what the bug actually is:

>> I selected Colorize, the apply button was disabled.

As far as I am concerned it shouldn't make the stack dirty. The
colorization data is re-applied when a script is opened, no?

Cheers
Dave