New custom control available -- windowshade

Steve Knox knoxnet at dmrtc.net
Thu Apr 6 17:46:11 EDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:22 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, I just did a "go url" and ran it, I think it was the top slider
> that caused the problem. I can't remember if I relaunched RunRev or
> not, if not there were probably a lot of open stacks which may have
> interfered with it???
>
> All the Best
> Dave

Don't use the top slider.  It does not keep track of how many items
are in the pane titles field (I suppose it could, but what would be
the point).  Some of us would call it a bug, but if you were actually
using this neat interface thingy in a real stack, there would be no
reason to use this slider at all.

Steve