Front Window Question???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 6 16:29:26 EDT 2006

David-

Thursday, April 6, 2006, 10:47:04 AM, you wrote:

> As far as I can tell, it's the select that is pushing to the front! I
> do this in order to scroll the display so I can see what is going on
> without having to scroll it manually. Is there another way to do this??

As you've discovered, "select" does indeed set the focus and therefore
brings the stack to the front. Try this:

on DebugPutString pString
  put pString & cr after field 1 of card 1 of me
  set the scroll of field 1 of card 1 of me to 99999999
  -- or some equally ridiculous number
end DebugPutString

--
-Mark Wieder