[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Runtime Revolution Support support at runrev.com
Thu Apr 6 02:45:53 EDT 2006

Dear Sean Shao,

Thank you for your request.

I've done some searching through our database, and I have been unable to find
any emails to support from you on these issues, or any bug reports in
bugzilla. If I've missed a bug report, please let me know the report number so
that I can draw it to the attention of our engineers.

Reporting a problem on the use-list is not an effective method of
communicating a problem to RR. If you are able, we ask that you report bugs
via bugzilla, where our engineers are active, see reports and take any
necessary action as and when they can. They also give you feedback on what
they have done.

http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla

If for any reason you can't use bugzilla (its not for everybody, we know
that), please write to support at runrev.com with as much detail about the
problem as you can, and we will investigate, and make the report to bugzilla
for you.

We do, actually, value feedback from our customers very much, and we do
listen, and we do take action. We have two clear channels that you can
communicate with us through, and get a response. We can't take action if we
don't know there is a problem. We can't always take action on the problem once
we know about it in the way that you would like, but you will at least get a
response and an explanation.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Heather

"Sean Shao" <shaosean at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Considering that we're all developers, I thought that these two articles
> would be of some interest to someone out there. I CC'd them to Lynn
> Fredricks because he seems like he wants to make some changes at RRLtd and I
>
> also forwarded to support because someone needs to be woken up over there.
>
> http://asktog.com/columns/068priceOfNotListening.html
> http://asktog.com/columns/037TestOrElse.html

> Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

Heather Nagey
--
Runtime Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools