Menubar Handling

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:27:21 EDT 2006

David......

Perfect place to use custom properties, I think. You could generalize this
nicely. Say, e.g., you have a custom property for each card called
menuItemsToDisable. It contains a list of the menu items to be disabled when
that card opens. Then in the opencard handler you just grab that custom
property and iterate over it in a loop. Voila!