Close Substack Question?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 5 12:58:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have all the handlers you mention, this is my setup:

LibStackA:mainStack - no openStack, closeStack or closeStackRequest,
no Substacks.

LibStackB:mainStack, no openStack, no closeStack or closeStackRequest
LibStackB:subStack1, openStack, closeStack or closeStackRequest

------

NormalStackA:mainStack:stacj no openStack, no closeStack or
closeStackRequest
NormalStackA:mainStack:card1 openStack, closeStack, closeStackRequest
no Substacks.

NormalStackB:mainStack:stacj no openStack, no closeStack or
closeStackRequest
NormalStackB:mainStack:card1 openStack, closeStack, closeStackRequest
no Substacks.

Is this correct? If so in which handlers do I need to "pass" and in
which stacks/cards?

Is this documented anywhere?

The problem I have is that when I press the close stack button in the
Window Title bar I get a dialog asking me to save the stack. If I add
a closeStackRequest, I cannot close *any* window via the close button
in the window title bar (even IDE stacks!).

Thanks a lot
Dave