Close Substack Question?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Apr 5 12:17:41 EDT 2006

you need an 'on closestack' handler somewhere in the hierarchy to
close a window-stack this way if your menus or other code won't do
it. This is a common conundrum when experimenting with menus.

Rev allows full control of this process, but you have to write it,
include all the saving stuff.

This is where the message path is your friend.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o