Revolution for enterprise SAP-style applications?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Apr 4 08:56:09 EDT 2006

BusinessVision <http://www.sagebusinessvision.com/> is capable of handling
points 1,2 and 5 off the shelf.  Points 3 & 4 are a dime a dozen or you can
create a custom one in Rev.  As I understand BV, it's database is accessible
for custom reporting as well although they have a fair amount of
customizability built-in.

I know several businesses locally that do and I have researched it for
similar things to you and am just starting to use it... Jim