O.T. Australian, New Zealand & Asia Pacific Rev users

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Apr 4 06:29:58 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm involved in an effort to start an
annual conference for ISV's in Australia
similar to the SIC in the USA and another
in Europe.  These are conferences in that
they have education sessions on software,
marketing and all kinds of good stuff. So
far I have tentative backing from Cnet
magazines (PC User et el), IBM and Microsoft.
Apple have not replied as yet.  However to
get it moving I need to locate as many interested
people as I can who fit the description of the
subject of this post.  I would love to see an
entire session devoted to Revolution.  It is
highly likely that people from two major software
associations I represent will attend - most of
whom will be from the USA and Europe.  What I'd
really like is for people to reply to me offline
using scott at proherp.com  and let me know if they
are interested.  These events are great schmoozes,
so quite a lot can be gained from international
perspectives - and I'll bet very few visitors even
know about Rev!!

Let me know if you are interested, a date is yet to
be fixed, but a head count from this and other groups
would be very helpful in attracting corporate sponsorship.

Thanks for the intrusion - now back to Revolution!  :-)

Kindest Regards

Scott Kane