Free FTP client in Rev

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Apr 3 17:24:55 EDT 2006

Hello everyone.  I have posted an FTP client made in Rev.  I use it
every day and it meets my rather basic needs just fine.  I also
improve it from time to time and will keep the version on my server
current as it gets better. It is available via RevNet.  Please let me
know how it works for you.  If you make any improvements, it would be
cool to share them with me and I'll post the changes for everyone.
You can also download it directly at: <http://www.canelasoftware.com/
pub/rev/ftp.rev.gz>  It is completely free and can be used in any way
you like.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software