Emergency

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 3 05:44:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

I can't remember the exact details now, but I had some problems using
Bundles on MacOS X. It was somthing like:

A standalone application "file" is really a folder as far as RunRev
is concerned. So if you want to copy the App "file", you have to
treat it as a Folder. I have some code somewhere in an old stack
where I had to do some "magic" to make it work correctly.

All the Best
Dave