revCopyFile problems

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:51:48 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I've spent the last hour struggling with the revCopyFile command which
works SOMETIMES! I am trying to copy an application bundle to a newly
created folder. The folder gets made OK, but 3 out of 4 times, it will
be empty and the result of the revCopyFole command is "execution
error". Then it will just work!

Now I can't get it to work at all.

I construct variables to hold the folder path & bundle path and they
are as follows:
tBundle: /Users/sarah/Desktop/Updater test/TestApp.app
tFolderPath: /Users/sarah/Desktop/Updater test/Archives/20060403_1/

I verify their existence using "there is a folder" (OS X apps are
really folders).

Then I try:
    revCopyFile tBundle, tFolderPath

I've tried revCopyFolder too even though the docs state that
revCopyFile is the one to use for app bundles.

Any ideas?
Sarah