Rev Media and the product line gap

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Apr 1 02:02:37 EST 2006

Here, here!

It IS the sweet spot.. and relegating it to the "none of the above" spot
in my view at least, damns us to the "fuhgettabuddit" spot of
never-neverLand.

I mean, I DO use the "none of the above' in multiple-guess exams... and
only rarely is it used to support an intelligent guess.

I suspect that business types use it thus with even greater frequency...

My guess is that "none of the above" in business practices = "I dunno..
WTF.. whatever"-dom...

Not a "good thing"...

Judy