Teleo from makingthings.com

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:45:48 EDT 2005

> Sarah thanks for your reply Does weeder devices work with mac's (osx)
> Liam

Hi Liam,

I thought I had already answered this, but I can't find the answer, so
I guess I just imagined it :-)

Yes, I have only used these devices on Mac OS X. I use an FTDI
EasySync USB-serial adapter and then Rev's basic serial port commands.
You can have multiple Weeder modules connected together and the only
trick is to make sure you don't try talking to more than one at a
time. I set up a queue system which worked well for this.

There is a serial test stack on my web site which is useful for
testing serial connections to such things.
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials/SerialTest.rev.gz>

Cheers,
Sarah