revSpeak & SAPI 5

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Fri Sep 30 13:02:26 EDT 2005

There are two versions of revSpeech that ship with Revolution - one that
works with SAPI 4 and one that works with SAPI 5. The default is
presently SAPI 5.

If you look in the components/global environment folder you will see two
externals:
  revspeech.dll
  revspeechsapi4.dll

If you need to use SAPI 4, just rename the latter to replace
revspeech.dll.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.