Running in Taskbar

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 30 10:48:13 EDT 2005

Morning Michael and Chipp!

On Sep 29, 2005, at 18:20, Michael D. wrote:

> Gordon
> Thats sounds very handy tool, would you mind forwarding a copy to me ?

OK, I made a small test application to show how it is used, along
with the .rev file used to create the stack, and the full source,
xcode project files, and codewarrior projects files at this location:

http://homepage.mac.com/gordyt

Holler if you have any questions.

By the way, the reason there is also XCode build files for the
external is because there is another function implemented in the same
external for doing fast CRC32 calculations that is available for OS X
and Win32.  The systray stuff is for Win32 of course.

--gordy