ANN: MoireX Volume 3.4

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 29 01:22:30 EDT 2005

Hi everyone

Bored with trying to get a spell checker working, I managed to get out of
the pits...

I've updated the most graphical intensive software in rev: MoireX Volume
3...

It's still somewhat unfinished in some corners (not that you will notice)
but
it's last new modes have increased yet another level of woah!

Thanks to Chipp, who seems to have gone mute since I improved his gradients
stack, I've managed to add logarithmic moires and the results are fantastic!

Colors vibrate smoothly (without tearing your eyes apart) and it wont throw
you into brain convolutions trying to make sense of the moire's hidden
images.

It's an ongoing work but it's fun! You have zillions of options to try to
get
that similar moire out of the picture!

Unfortunately I had to comment out the wait x seconds with messages since it
caused crashes, stack stopped responding etc... so much for friendly
processing!

So here's the story with a link to the image gallery and the download...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=191

Enjoy
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com - just more of it!