ANN: InfoMatic, a Tool to Manage Information

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Sep 27 14:05:28 EDT 2005

Thanks Dan.  It didn't like the fact that I named the stack Info-
Matic . . . with a dash.  So I had to remove the dash, and the name
is now InfoMatic.  I checked, and you can download it now.  Go to
RogerG or General Category of User Spaces of revOnlineand, and look
for InfoMatic.

Thanks again, Roger

On Sep 27, 2005, at 11:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com