ANN: Info-Matic, a too to manage information

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Sep 27 12:05:50 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I would like to announce my humble offer of an information management
tool I call Info-Matc.  Info-Matic is a tool that manages your
collection of trivia, interesting facts, recipes, scripts and general
information of almost any type.  This tool is easy to use with an
index card (Info Card) and storage Basket metaphor.  Simply create
Info Cards as you need them, and drag them to Basket categories of
your choosing.

I am sharing this as a Rev stack for the time being, and it's
available for free at the User Spaces of revOnline.  Look for Info-
Matic under RogerG or General category.  Give it a try, be sure to
read the Help screen, and let me know what you think.

Cheers, Roger