Changing the Default Button

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Sep 26 16:58:48 EDT 2005

I have a client who writes his own Rev code. He wants to change the
Default button on a card as he goes from it to another card and then
comes back.

The UI updates correctly. The button says it's the default in the
prop inspector. But hitting Return or Enter at that card does not
activate the handler of the default button as it does for the default
button in the original setup.

What does he need to do that we're missing?

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html