The detailed files on Windows

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:37:54 EDT 2005

Hello folks,

I am playing with the detailed files and was surprised to discover that
if a filename is changed in the OS, this doesn't count as being
modified, at least on Mac.  Is that also true on Win?

If it *is* true, is there a way (on Win) of finding out if a filename
has been changed since the date the file was created?

Also, on Win, if a file is viewed via asset management software, or a
slideshow, or referenced by a Rev image object, will that get recorded
in the 'accessed' of the detailed files?

Sorry these are more OS than Rev questions, but I am still saving for
my Windows stack  testing box.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk