My problem solved

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 07:58:35 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

If you remember I had a problem with a fat border around a field. The group
came up with several ideas that didn't work. However, I appreciate their input
and that helped me understand several things I didn't know about Revolution.
It turns out the fat border was because I had imported a HyperCard shadow
field. Am I correct in assuming that Revolution doesn't recognize that field type?
Is there any way I can change away from that field type? I probably have to
recreate all of them and transfer the data from my old HC Shadow fields to the
new fields.

Joe, Orlando, Florida