data-design question

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Sep 24 20:15:53 EDT 2005

Ah, you're right. I remembered the Oracle limitation, but over-
generalized.

But $149 for the plugin is not what I would call "inexpensive." I
suppose if you start from a RunRev assumption, and have
(remunerative) applications for it, then it is; if you start from a
Dreamcard assumption, no.

Thanks for the SQLite pointer, in any case.

Charles Hartman