data-design question

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Sep 24 15:05:13 EDT 2005

Charles....

To me, this screams out for a relational database model. I wouldn't
even begin to attempt it with custom properties; too many levels of
interconnectedness.

I'd build the data management stack of this app as a one-card stack
using SQL queries for the functionality. And with Rev's world-class
Internet connectivity operations, tying it into existing jazz and
musician sites and even sources of album covers and in-depth
information of other kinds should be feasible. Could produce a very
nice, even commercially viable, app.