Clipboard madness

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Sep 23 23:00:32 EDT 2005

Scott

see my rtf example... it is as bloated as an office application from which
it came from - compare to Rev's rtf example  (all in the previous mail)...

HTML would have been nice had it worked... but still, html from any Moft
application is overkill, uberbloat, I agree...

A little massage in the DiscreteBrowser I wrote last year might do the
bloated text formatting some good... After I release the SpellNO2 (in about
month - I want it to be 99.9% perfect)... I might do something about that...
Since SpellNO2 does spellcheck clipboards, it might be interesting to start
this sooner than later though

cheers
Xavier