Clipboard madness

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 22 14:01:25 EDT 2005

the problem is that control-m doesn't work most of the time until I click on
the rev menubar...

in 2.6....

I click on the windows task bar on rev, click on control-m, control-v and it
works (but notice that paste still doesn't get it right). I go back to my
email client, click on an open stack in rev (not the rev menubar), control-m
- doesn't work anymore...

there's no passing of the control key if you have a menubar that doesn’t
handle it while this is a rev-command. This would have never failed in
hypercard as I remember the good old days...

It's not the "startup rev" sequence where it doesn't work. it's when you
work in rev all day it fails constantly to do the hotkey reliably... My rev
sessions are usually opened for days or weeks managing things at work or at
home... For me, it is the application...

So when you say it's in the active menubar... why does it still not work in
the script editor? There's lots of issues with non-mode-1 stacks too with
this...

cheers
Xavier