The Deadly Sins

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 22 13:33:48 EDT 2005

petac'h OS changes...

Note petac'h, the klingon word for looser, coward, or wimpy is commonly
mispelled as petach (which would sound as petash or petatch (like detach)
while the real pronunciation is petakhhh (like pet+throat burning ach from
german - like ich) - prounouncing the h a la dutch without rolling throaty
sounds please) - search "petach klingon" for a meaning if you're not a
trekkie.

pfff and I blamed MS of being a petac'h company because they also changed
behaviors in registry structures or shell commands at each release... im
glad im not the only one affected with 3 different NT versions of scripts
required to run something on my servers ;)

Deadly sin: you can't compile the user's complaints or language as compiler
faults, yet all speak english... ;)

Check out SpellNO2 when it comes out soon... 14 languages proofable now!

It spell checks klingon too - and im not kidding - though the dictionary is
still in the works!
Rev is also now the best klingon development tool this side of the galaxy!

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com - klingon tools too in rev