Windows exe not dropping from task manager list of processes

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Sep 20 17:32:44 EDT 2005

Check out closeStackRequest and/or shutdownRequest if you haven't
already.  I've found that sometimes (on Windows especially),
depending on what's going on when you try to quit, it's necessary to
handle these messages and issue a quit command inside them.

Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company