QuickTime Annotations

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Sep 20 13:15:46 EDT 2005

Can't find a solid way to add annotations to Spotlight metadata for
QuickTime files... there seem to be some bugs with AppleScript adding
metadata to QuickTime files. Tempted to look at doing this from C as
the documentation I have seen so far from Apple gives C based
examples....

I will be putting any information I find on this on the wiki:

     http://ccproducer.org/ctv/wiki/QuickTimeSpotLightMetadata

Trevor would like to make some sort of workaround for your enhanced
QuickTime external - till such time as there is a permanent fix - if
you have any suggestions maybe we could have a go this end?