Export Callback anyone??

kevin at stallibrass.com kevin at stallibrass.com
Tue Sep 20 11:22:09 EDT 2005

I'm using
export image "image1" to URL
"ftp://user:passwordr@ftp.mysite.com/image1.gif" as GIF
to replace an existing image on a web page. Sometimes, this works but mostly
it fails,
replacing the existing file with an empty one i.e. 0kb

I think the problem lies with the  site host as the command always works to
a local URL
(I manage the web site and  know I'm using the correct username & password.
also, text file updates work fine)
Is there any call back command I can use to check on the status of the
upload?
Maybe that would give me an indication of what's going wrong.

I've tried libURLftpUpload but as the image is only 25k max, everything
seems to be over
by the time the message gets back

This one is driving me NUTS so any help greatly appreciated

Regards
Kevin Stallibrass