Resizable stack on Windows standalone?

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Mon Sep 19 18:49:18 EDT 2005

Hi, I'm developing on OS X and creating a standalone to run on
Windows. So far...remarkable how well it works. But for the life of
me I cannot figure out why my stack can't be resized in Windows.
There simply isn't a place to drag. I'm sure the stack is set to
"resizable" and I even set the property in a script when it opens.
I've looked at many Windows apps and find the same drag icon in the
lower right that I'm expecting Rev to put in there for me. But no.
Help!?!

Thanks, Jon