Windows 2000

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Sep 16 16:55:52 EDT 2005

Peter

sometimes the fields' scrollbarwidth can change... I've seen it happen and
it's an old MetaCard bug - particularly when switching windows mode
(toplevel to palette for example)...

But the hell if it can be reproduced consistently... I've never managed...

To fix it, select your field, change the width to small and the back to big
and it should look ok from then on...

The rectangle looks fine! what's wrong with it?

cheers
Xavier