My first print out.

Mark Smith masmit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:01:59 EDT 2005

I'm guessing that when you say screen, you mean the fact that the
background is grey. You have to set the background of the card or
stack you're printing explicitly to white. If there is no colour set,
then it will show white on screen, but grey on the page.

I think the way to calculate card sizes for printing means assuming a
printer resolution of 72 dots per inch, and then equating 1 dot to 1
pixel on the screen.

Cheers,

Mark