Why I have got only 2 speakers working with Quicktime 7 ?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Sep 15 13:22:15 EDT 2005

This sounds like proper default behavior to me. If one is monitoring
stereo in professional situations, one does NOT use the rear speakers
with the same info.  If surround is now a possibility in QT7, then
this is correct behavior. There would be no way for the software to
know how your system is connected in analog. Anyway if you must have
the same front and back,  simple connector splitters are available at
Radio Shack.