Rev Dev WANTED!

Jeff Roberts jeff at awesomebounce.com
Wed Sep 14 15:52:57 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a medium sized project based on a Rinaldi ridden HC stack that
essentially runs my business from order processing, driver routing, contact
management, affiliate accounts, to contract and reports printing.

I have a spec to combine with the HC stack with a few added "widgets" in
terms of conveying what I need; so the difficult part is done!

Please only respond if you're truly qualified to do this project and have
time in your schedule. I typically don't want to be your smallest or largest
project, I'm not looking to be neglected or a guinea pig.

Thank you,
Jeff Roberts
Awesome Bounce!
661 257-4086 x101