Gradient Fills in WinXP - Revisited!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Sep 13 18:08:16 EDT 2005

I have a virgin installation...
Just had a major crash! all new...

This is strange. when I double click the graphic I do get a new graphic...

I select it, click on draw and it works... anyone else not getting that
result?

using 2.6 on a cheap and stupid but really fast pc...

I posted my last version on the net, if you care to redownload it... I'll
see

AHA!

if I use "create graphic" in the msg box, it doesn't work... if I double
click or drag and drop from the revtools palette it does work...

I got it! we're not using the same "graphic" object. I was clicking on the
"picture box" left of the player control...

it's not a graphic, it's an image!!!!

duh, please slap me at your earliest convenience...
sorry for the confusion

cheers
Xavier