Gradient Fills in WinXP - Revisited!

subzero569 subzero569 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:45:56 EDT 2005

Back to my original question: Is there a way for me to accomplish this
gradient effect in scripting for a graphic rectangle?

I appreciate the GradientsNO2 utility but the site disclaimer mentioned the
code is locked until enough people register. So I can't glance at the code
for a starting point. Without using the utility I would really like to
implement this functionality into my script and would like to know how to
accomplish this task.

Thanks to everyone for the assistance.

Josh

On 9/13/05, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> On 9/13/05 1:26 PM, "MisterX" <b.xavier at internet.lu> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ken
> >
> > Just create a gradient and click colorize. I detects the selected
> objects...
>
> Sorry, it doesn't work with a single object. All I did was create an new
> stack in Rev, drag out a draw rectangle, then open GradientsNO2, change
> the
> colors and click Colorize. Nothing happened. Then I option-dragged another
> rectangle, selected them both, and clicked Colorize and they both got
> color.
>
> Try it for yourself...
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software