Problems with streaming audio

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Sep 12 20:23:05 EDT 2005

Howard,

I believe the difference is that you need to avoid the "start player"
command altogether. If you use playRate and only the playRate to start
and stop the player, you may get better results... once you use "start"
the damage may be done.

Or are you restarting Rev in between trying "start" and "playRate"?

HTH

- Brian