Text Not in Center

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:30:36 EDT 2005

On 9/12/05, Camm29 <Camm29 at tesco.net> wrote:
> When using (answer) with several lines of text it shifts the text to the right so that some text cannot be seen.
>
> It seems to happen at random , though normally the second time the same answer is used all the text is centered.

In Rev 2.6, the text in answer dialogs will now wrap long lines of
text instead of making the dialog wide enough to show it all. However
this is not completely reliable. The solution is to do your own line
feeds and keep all the lines short.

Is there a Bugzilla entry for this (I can't check at the moment) or
should I make one?

Sarah